JBL GTO-501EZ (MONO SUBWOOFER AMPLIFIER)
- Mô tả
Mô tả sản phẩm
Efficient bass power always set correctly
JBL’s compact GTO-501EZ amplifier will drive your subs with up to 500 watts RMS, bringing exciting, visceral impact to the music in your car. This mono amp looks very cool with its “old-school” styling, and JBL includes a few innovations that really separate this amp from the others.
Simple Setup System for setting amp gain
One of the biggest problems with installing an amplifier is setting the gain properly. JBL has come up with a fool-proof method for getting it right, ensuring full-power performance and distortion-free play. Using test tones on the included setup CD, you adjust the gain knob until the yellow light or the red light goes off, and the green “Gain OK” light comes on — it’s that simple. You’ll never have to worry again about your amp “clipping” the signal, and possibly damaging your speakers or subs.
Plays well with factory radios
This GTO amp comes with screw-on bare wire-to-RCA adapters that let you hook up the amp, using your car’s factory speaker wiring to supply the input signal. In some vehicles, the factory radio shuts down when you try to tap into the speaker wires, displaying a “no speakers are present” message. This amp features a special circuit that fools those factory radios by simulating a speaker load. The onboard crossovers and bass boost let you fine tune the system to perfection, and the large recessed knobs mean you don’t need a tiny screwdriver to make your adjustments.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 350 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- frequency response: 10-280 Hz
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (40-280 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Simple Setup System with test tone CD for perfect gain setting
- optional wired remote level controller available soon
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- switchable automatic signal-sensing turns on amp without need for remote lead
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-7/16″W x 2-3/8″H x 9-11/16″D