Infinity’s Kappa Series 60.11cs 6-3/4″ component speakers continue in the tradition of this legendary line of speakers, offering rugged construction and impressive sound quality. Once installed, this system will bring out every nuance and detail in your favorite music tracks, making time spent in your car seem more like a concert than a commute.
LARGE SOFT DOME TWEETERS
If you’re looking for natural-sounding high frequencies, Infinity uses edge-driven 3/4″ soft dome tweeters in this system. The “edge-driven” design results in a larger tweeter that handles more power and delivers smooth response way down into midrange frequencies not covered by smaller “W”-shaped domes. You’ll hear a more clearly defined soundstage where you can picture the placement of every instrument. Infinity includes hardware for surface- or flush-mounting the tweeters, plus Starfish brackets that help you install the tweeters in many factory tweeter openings.
GLASS FIBER WOOFER WITH PLUS ONE+ TECHNOLOGY
If you like bass, the Kappa glass fiber woofer holds its shape when the power’s cranked up, so you still get punchy and defined bass. Glass fiber weighs less than traditional materials, so you don’t need a ton of power to drive this woofer. Infinity’s Plus One+ woofer technology extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you more surface area than with most comparable speakers. A bigger cone means more bass to complement the superior high-frequency response. The included external crossovers send the appropriate frequencies to the tweeters and woofers.
GREAT FOR ANY SYSTEM
These 2-ohm speakers are sensitive enough that you can power them with an aftermarket stereo, but you’ll get your best results feeding them plenty of power from an outboard amp — up to 90 watts RMS. Grilles are included.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6-3/4″ Plus One+ glass-fiber woofer with hi-roll rubber surround
- adapter rings included for 6-1/2″ openings
- 3/4″ edge-driven soft dome tweeter
- Starfish™ mounting brackets for easier tweeter installation in factory locations
- 2-way external crossover network
- 2-ohm impedance
- tweeter adjustment circuits (0, +3 dB)
- power range: 5-90 watts RMS (270 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-35,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/8″