The Solo-Baric revolves around KICKER’s most advanced cone design, the injection-molded SoloKon™. The 360-degree, constant-contact back bracing adheres directly to every contour of the square cone, adding targeted strength, reliable performance and accurate response for the super-clean bass you’ve been looking for.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice CoilsI
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The Solo-Baric L7S 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 750 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Mounting Depth (IN.,CM)|
|Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM)|
|Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|What’s in the box?|
|one 12-inch subwoofer, one owner’s manual, two stickers|