Looking for loud bass? JBL built this MS Series MS-10SD2 10″ subwoofer extra tough, with features like a vented cast aluminum frame and stitched fabric surround that help this sub hit hard and last a long time. This MS sub works equally well in both sealed and ported enclosures, so you can achieve virtually any bass tone you want, from punishing to mellow.
Versatile and powerful
The dual voice coil (DVC) design gives you more flexibility in matching your sub system’s total impedance to your amplifier, in order to get maximum efficiency and full power. And speaking of power, the MS-10SD2 takes up to 600 watts RMS, for performance that’ll let you really feelyour music’s pounding beat.
- 10″ subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- polypropylene cone with stitched tri-laminate fabric surround
- vented cast aluminum frame
- power range: 50-600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 1200 watts
- frequency response: 40-400 Hz
- sensitivity: 87.0 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-13/16″
- sealed box volume: 0.78 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.13 cubic feet
FEATURES AND SPECS
Size 10 -inch Impedance 2 ohms Cone Material Laminated Polypropylene Surround Material Polyurethane/Fabric Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet) 0.78 Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet) 1.13 Port diameter (inches) 2.95 Port length (inches) 9.84 Free-Air No Dual Voice Coil Yes Sensitivity 87 dB at 1 watt Frequency Response 40 – 400 Hz RMS Power Range (Watts) 50-600 Peak Power Handling (Watts) 1200 Top Mount Depth (inches) 4 13/16 Bottom Mount Depth (inches) N/A Cutout Diameter or Length (inches) 9 Vas (liters) 37 Fs (Hz) 34 Qts 0.39 Xmax (millimeters) 6